Image Map

Challenge Week 48: Inspired by a tutorial

30 November 2013

So I was really stuck on how to do my nails at the start of the week. As per normal, things have gone crazy. I was in London Monday to Wednesday with work (yes, I was made to work over my birthday so I didn't get chance to do a birthday manicure :( ).

Luckily, I had Monday off work to travel so I was able to stay up later Sunday night to do my nails.
I was a bit stuck on what to do, I've really been struggling for inspiration recently so I returned back to the year long Nail Art Challenge me and some friends came up with.

This week it was inspired by a tutorial.

If you don't already know, I am a huge fan of the Nailasaurus and last month she posted a tutorial on how to recreate her fab Nimbus Nails. I thought these nails looked really effective and thought I'd give it a go.

I can't remember what polishes I used and as I'm writing this blog post on the coach from London to home, I can't really check. I struggled matching the right colors and found that using darker colors were easier and showed up a lot better.

I'll definitely be looking to incorporate this style into more of my manicures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always look forward to your lovely messages and comments and always try to reply! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...