Image Map

Challenge Week 7 - Animal Print

15 February 2013

So this week has annoyed me. I wanted to do the feather mani like Nailasaurus did a couple of months ago but the damn feathers just wouldn't stick down! So I did a quick leopard print and forgot to take a photo.

So midweek, after getting bored of my leopard's spots I decided that zebra was in order.

I like this manicure a lot more. It's nice and bright and pink and glittery and everything that I love!

I've finally got my lac attack varnishes so keep your eyes peeled for them soon.


1 comment:

  1. I loved your leopard print! It was cool how it was just over a bit of each nail. Love the colourfulness of this one too x x

    ReplyDelete

I always look forward to your lovely messages and comments and always try to reply! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...