Image Map

Lac Attack: U R 2 Cute

15 February 2013

My Lac Attack orders finally made their way across the ocean to me and I'm in love!

For those uneducated, Lac Attack sells some beautiful polishes, mostly glitter in an arrangement of colours.

This is the first from the Candy Hearts Trio - U R 2 Cute. It's a lovely glitter, fairly opaque. The glitter looks lilac but has some pink and blue mixed up with silver hearts.

I applied mine straight over my base coat. It took about 4/5 layers to get it this opaque. I then finished off with two layers of Sally Hansen Insta-dry!

1 comment:

  1. It's so pretty, I'm addicted to glitters at the moment!

    http://meganboxnails.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I always look forward to your lovely messages and comments and always try to reply! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...