Image Map

Libster Award

09 February 2013



So I was very lucky this week and got nominated for a Liebster Award by Chrissie from + 10 Kapow (check out her blog, it's awesome).  It's an award given to up and coming bloggers with under 200 followers.  So I feel really, really honoured to be sent her message.

Chrissie nominated me on Sunday but I've only just been able to get onto my blog to complete it properly (that explains the aerial silence too!  My life has been crazy this week!)

The rules for the award are as follows:
  1. You must post 11 facts about yourself.
  2. Answer the questions set by the blogger that nominated you.
  3. Chose 11 blogs and line them in your post.
  4. Come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
  5. Go to their blog and tell them you have nominated them.
  6. No tags back!
I am so rubbish about coming up with facts about myself, but I'm going to try my hardest.

Facts about me

1.  I'm 26.  Okay so that's the first boring fact over and done with.
2.  I work in the civil service, as a Personal Assistant.  Despite the fact I can organise loads of people at one time (at the moment, I'm a Personal Assistant for 3 senior managers) I am so disorganised myself, I don't know whether I'm coming or going at the moment.
3.  I'm currently on Slimming World.  I've been doing it since October 2011 and I've only lost 2 stone (less than that at the moment due to slippage over Christmas).  It's probably one of the hardest things I've ever had to do as I love food and the worse it is for me, the more I crave it.
4.  I have a degree in Drama.
5.  I am a television supporting artist as a second job.  It's a very well paid hobby.  So far I've been in Casualty, Torchwood, Sherlock, Stella and Trollied.


This is me in Casualty!

6.  I love nail-arting but I'm not very confident yet.  I need to get neater and take more time over my designs.
7.  I still live with my parents.  I'm trying to get my own place but I want to own rather than rent but saving for a deposit is hard and I always seem to find something else to spend my money on.
8.  My favourite place in the world is Orlando, Florida.  I've only been twice but each time I've loved it.  It's so magical and makes me feel like a kid again.
9.  I'm very lucky in that most of my friends are scattered all over the country.  It means that I get to go on loads of fab weekends away to see them!
10.  I have a brother, a step brother and a step sister.  We're all a bit nutty and we have loads of fun when we're all together.  I also have a nephew.
11.  This is the first time I've ever sat done and written something like this.

Questions given to me by Chrissie

1.  What is the first word to pop into your head?
      Moose!  Haha random but I'm watching TV and an advert just came on for hair mousse.

2.  If you were a Superhero, what would you be called and what super powers would you have?
      If I were a Superhero, I'd be called Super Bob.  My special power would be super strength!

3.  What mobile phone do you have?
       I have an iPhone 4S.  I've tried other phones and I always go back to an iPhone!

4.  If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would it be and what would you be doing?
       It would definitely be Florida and I'd be riding The Forbidden Journey in Harry Potter World.  Best ride ever!

5.  What is your most coveted beauty item?
      My best find is Boot's cucumber face moisturiser.  I use it every day without fail.

6.  Favourite Food?
      My favourite food is a Cheese Burger!

7.  What 3 people (dead or alive) would you choose for your perfect dinner party?
      I'd like to invite Margaret Thatcher.  I know that people don't agree with the decisions she made during her time as Prime Minister but she was one of the most powerful women in this country, she rose to the top when the world was run by men.  That takes a killer pair of heels and a strong mind.  I would also like to invite Anna Kendrick, because she seems a lot of fun and Channing Tatum for a bit of eye candy!

8.  What book are you reading at the moment?
       I'm curently reading The 100-Year Old Man Who Jumped Out The Window by Jonas Jonnasson.  It's really funny and interesting.

9.  You win the lottery, what's the first thing you do?
      I would take all my family and as many of my friends as I could on holiday somewhere hot and exotic, all expenses paid!

10.  What make-up items do you have in your handbag?
        None.  Once my face is done, it stays that way all day.  I do have some vaseline though.

11.  Which season of the year do you prefer and why?
         Spring.  All the flowers are coming out and the weather is usually lovely.

My Questions for my Nominees

1.  What is your TV guilty pleasure?
2.  Have you got a party trick?
3.  What is your favourite item in your wardrobe?
4.  You've been given £/$100 and you have to spend it in an hour, what do you buy?
5.  What is your favourite all time movie?
6.  What annoys you the most?
7.  Who would play you in a movie of your life?
8.  What's your favourite joke?
9.  Who is your role model?
10.  What is your favourite website?
11.  Do you drive & if you do, what car do you drive?

My nominees

Cait @ Click's Clan
Fiona @ The Book Coop
Victoria @ Pixels & Feathers
Sarah @ Sarah Bethanie







No comments:

Post a Comment

I always look forward to your lovely messages and comments and always try to reply! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...