Image Map

Chllenge Week 3 - Polka Dot Nails

13 January 2013

The challenge this week was to create some polka dot nails. I googled a few ideas and came up with these (and a few other ideas). I wanted to do them on white base but I forgot my white had run out over Christmas (pesky Christmas nails).

However, I'm really happy with these. The white would just help the colours show up a bit more. The polka dots are neat (for once).

To create these nails I used:

*Seche Vite base coat
*Barry M nude
*Avon Sea Breeze
*Barry M Gelly Blueberry
*Barry M Gelly Prickly Pear
*Barry M Boots Limited Edition (213)
*Barry M Peach Melba
*2 coats of Seche vite fast dry top coat

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always look forward to your lovely messages and comments and always try to reply! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...