Image Map

Zoya Pixie Dust: Liberty

20 May 2014

As many of you probably know, Sally's Magpies had a 50% sale last weekend.  I couldn't resist and I treated myself to three new polishes.

The first I'm going to show you is my first ever Zoya.  The colour attracted me as I was flicking through the polishes and I just couldn't resist.

I am so so happy with the polish too.  Yesterday I was on a bit of a downer, but I put the polish on and it immediately cheered me up.  The polish applies beautifully and I got fantastic coverage with only two coats.  I added two coats of top coat to give this extra glow and haven't been able to stop looking at my beautiful nails all day!

Here are the results:






I can't stop gushing about this polish and was showing it off to everyone I came across in work too!  I'm already planning loads of nail art ideas with it!  Hopefully it's resurrected my mojo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always look forward to your lovely messages and comments and always try to reply! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...