Image Map

BFF Friday: Gradient With A Twist

21 February 2014



Hi guys,

Here is another BFF Friday.  This time around it was my turn to pick the theme and I challenged My Mint Nails to create a gradient with a twist manicure.

I picked this because we're both quite good at gradients so I wanted to push us a little further with the style.

I styled mine on one of my favourite gradient manicures, the Barry M Textured Glitter manicure.  I've also seen loads of gradient manicures where they reverse the gradient.

And I made a mess trying to combine the two.

I don't even want to talk how I did it.  My photo arm is dead because of a local anaesthetic I had in it earlier and this manicure was a bugger to clean up.

So here are my pictures:





Don't forget to check out My Mint Nail's manicure too!

2 comments:

  1. Gradients too me ages to master, I hope your arm is ok now. I've nominated you for a Liebster award! My post is at clairewiththecamera.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow very clever, love them both!

    ReplyDelete

I always look forward to your lovely messages and comments and always try to reply! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...