Image Map

Nail Lacquer UK: Adventureland

11 January 2014

I'm slowly working my way through all the lovely polishes I've got that I haven't had chance to try yet.
Adventureland is a Nail Lacquer UK polish and was given to me by Saz as a birthday present.  It's a pretty milky base with small blue glitter and big pink pieces.  Its from the Alice in Wonderland set and is really lovely.



It would be okay applied straight over my Nail Envy but I decided to layer it over Models Own Grape Juice (also a birthday present from the lovely Debs), just to see what it would look like.    The light purple base suited the base well and made a lovely mix.





I'm gonna try and mix up my swatches more often, make them more interesting.

I was hoping that today's blog post would be announcing my 1 year giveaway (only a few days late) but I'm waiting for the arrival of my new look blog.  Keep your eyes peeled, it's only a matter of days!

5 comments:

  1. Such a good Idea, I think it looks great on top of Grape Juice!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, I just adore circle glitter. Looks awesome over Grape Juice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, I just adore circle glitter. Looks awesome over Grape Juice

    ReplyDelete
  4. How have I missed this polish? it's beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks awesome! I love the pink circles :-)

    ReplyDelete

I always look forward to your lovely messages and comments and always try to reply! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...