Image Map

Golden Oldies Thursday: Stripes

16 January 2014

So this week's Golden Oldies Thursday challenge is Stripes.  I was determined to join in this week after failing at the Tri-Polish challenge.  I went to watch Priscilla, Queen of the Desert Tuesday so I think I can be forgiven!

If you're not clued up on the Golden Oldies Thursday challenge - a reminder of the rules can be found here.

I had a dig through my stash and found a couple of Avon polishes.


These are called Sea Breeze and Lemon Sugar.  They're lovely colours but I bought them ages ago and don't use them very often because they're very thin and need quite a few coats to make them work.

So here is my stripe manicure.  I painted my nails Sea Breeze with an accent of Lemon Sugar then striped the accent and middle finger with alternate colours.  I freehanded these stripes.



2 comments:

  1. They are really nice colours, my first ever nail polish was an Avon but we haven't yet got to the colour! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this blog and your nails look really pretty ;)

    ReplyDelete

I always look forward to your lovely messages and comments and always try to reply! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...