Image Map

Striping tape Christmas Trees

22 December 2013

I'm still on my search for Christmas inspiration.  I love having festive nails and everybody always comments on them which of course makes me smile.

One Nail to Rule Them All has been posting festive nail tutorials every Tuesday and Thursday and a couple of weeks ago she posted a tutorial to create striping tape christmas trees so I thought I'd give them a shot.





I used Barry M Berry Crush, Barry M Forest Green, Barry M Black and Tara Talon's Naughty or Nice (from my advent calendar) to create the look.  I'm not very good with striping tape and this was extra fiddly hence why my trees don't look nearly half as good as hers.  I am, however, quite impressed with how the Naughty or Nice looks over the black and may be promoted to party glitter topper of choice.  It's so colourful and I love the different shapes and colours in it.

I'm off work for two weeks now over the Christmas holidays so expect a few manicures for me.  Tomorrow I hope to work on something amazingly special for my Christmas Eve/Christmas Day celebrations then on Boxing Day, I hope to share with you some of my Christmas nail presents (I know I've got two bottles from Saz and my Nail Secret Santa to open as well!)

Also, this is my 100th post.  That's really exciting as I've only been blogging a little under a year.  I've got some big exciting things planned for the New Year - including a new look blog and some new techniques I want to try out and I'm already itching to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always look forward to your lovely messages and comments and always try to reply! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...