Image Map

Challenge Week 25: Inspired by Summer

16 June 2013

It's hard to get inspired by Summer when the weather is pants like this.  As I type I'm sat under a blanket in bed (albeit still in my pyjamas).  If it was last weekend, I think I would have struggled less.

When it is nice and sunny and summery, I like to wear nice and bright colours.  So, inspired by this (lol) I went for a bright and colourful glitter gradient.



I didn't manage to grab a decent photo including my thumb but from thumb across I used (all Barry M gellys) Mango, Dragon Fruit, Prickly Pear, Greenberry and Guava.  The glitter I used was Felix Felics from Lac Attack.


I'm waiting on quite a bit of Nail Mail from a couple of indie brands.  I can't wait to start swatching them when they arrive! 




Loading InLinkz ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always look forward to your lovely messages and comments and always try to reply! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...