Image Map

Painting Nails Neatly

24 June 2013

Just a quick post from me this week as I haven't really done anything too exciting with my nails.  However, I have been sticking with painting them plain colours, mostly from the new Barry M Gelly range, to try and learn how to paint my nails neatly.  Tidying up my nails are the biggest bug bear about doing manicures as I mostly can't be bothered, so learning how to paint them neatly is a big deal to me. It also helps me paint other people's nails!

I was particularly impressed with this manicure with both how neat it looks and how the colours match up.  I used Barry M's guava with Lac Attack's Weasley Wizard Wheezes.





Loading InLinkz ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always look forward to your lovely messages and comments and always try to reply! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...