Image Map

Lac Attack: Muggles

10 April 2013

A muggle is a person who lacks any sort of magical ability and was not born into the magical world.  Muggles do not have any magical blood.

At first, therefore, I thought that a nail polish with this namesake would be dull, boring but with little sparkle.  But then of course, I'd forgotten about Hermione Granger.


Hermione Granger was a special kind of muggle.  Born of parents with no magical blood, Hermione was the brightest witch of her time.  And she is very sparkly.


Muggles from Lac Attack is a clear varnish with purple, pink, blue and silver shards of glitter of all sizes.  Here it is over Barry M's Berry Ice Cream.

To get this amount of coverage took me about 4-5 coats.  The glitter is easy to position and dries quickly.  I followed it off with two coats of top coat, just to make the nails smooth.


This is another of my favourite Lac Attack polishes (but lets face it, most of them are!)  It's really eye catching.  I apologise for the poor condition of my nails in these photos - glitter is such a bugger to clean up and if anyone has any tips, please please please send them my way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always look forward to your lovely messages and comments and always try to reply! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...