Image Map

Challenge Week 9: Delicate Print Nails (attempt 2)

04 March 2013

So I pretty much failed the first time I attempted this challenge.  However, during the week I felt a lot more inspired and managed to pull a much better manicure out of the bag (well in my opinion).


The main colours I used in this manicure were from the new Barry M Gelly range.  I used a base of Lychee on every finger bar my middle finger on which I used Green Berry (yum!)  I painted a "delicate print" onto my pointer with a small paint brush and used a dotting tool for the polka dots on my ring finger.  My little finger was topped off with two coats of a Model's Own glitter who's name escapes me.

I also added some detail to my thumb with some hex glitter, painfully stuck on piece by piece.


I think this is a much better attempt at delicate print (although it's a bit of a cheat as only one nail really has delicate print on it!)




2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Especially your thumb! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greenberry looks so shiny and gorgeous! And these pics are lush. I love the different stuff on each nail yet they're still all on the same theme. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

I always look forward to your lovely messages and comments and always try to reply! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...