Image Map

Goodbye Naileymabob

01 January 2015

Hey guys.

As of today I've decided to put Naileymabob on a permanent hiatus. Although I still love nail polish, my life has gotten so busy that I just don't have enough time to make beautiful nail art anymore. I've also gotten really lazy with blogging, taking photographs of my nails (not really easy with only a Samsung Mobile Phone).

I've really enjoyed my Naileymabob experience and the people it's got me talking to and I wish you all an amazing 2015.

P.S if you want to see what I'm up to in the future, please follow my team page Riot City Ravens and if we're at a game near you, please come and say hi! 

All the best wishes! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always look forward to your lovely messages and comments and always try to reply! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...