Image Map

BFF Friday: Stud Crazy

30 May 2014

Hi all,

Another BFF Friday today.  Today's theme is Stud Crazy.

I wanted to do a mad white and neon stud manicure, but my neon stud supply is really low so I couldn't.

Instead, I created a cling film manicure using Model's Own Sun Hat and White Light then threw a load of gold studs at it to finish it off.  My favourite nail is the chevrons and I plan to do a manicure shortly, just using them.







Don't forget to check out what Saz (My Mint Nails) has done too!

5 comments:

  1. Loveeee, especially the triangles and the accent nail! Also the little rows of studs look like a string of beads! Also I love your nail shape, mine won't go like this :-( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I love this look x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great! I think my favourite are the chevron ones too! :)

    ReplyDelete

I always look forward to your lovely messages and comments and always try to reply! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...