Image Map

Hare Polish: The Knockouts of the Double R

11 March 2014

I've been on Rainbow Connection again.  Oops!

This time I've been buying some blue polishes.

The first I'm showing off to you is 'The Knockouts of the Double R' by Hare polish.  It's a fantastically bright aqua jelly with flakey glitter in it.  The pictures I've taken really don't do the polish justice, it's such a fantastic colour.

Doing BFF Friday made me realise how much I missed doing some simple nail art.  I painted my ring finger with Barry M Pearl and added some round studs in a cross formation to match up the polish.  I feel like I got the colour match spot on.





This polish is beautiful.  In my swatches I applied two coats over Barry M Huckleberry.  The polish applies well and isn't streaky.  It dried quickly and I had no chips in the two days I was wearing it.  Beautiful!

1 comment:

I always look forward to your lovely messages and comments and always try to reply! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...