Image Map

Advent Day 5 - Prancer

05 December 2013

Ooh these polishes are getting nicer.

Firstly, I need to apologise for the state of my nails in last night's post.  I was so proud but looking back, it wasn't really that neat!!

Today's polish is a metallic purple with pink and gold hexes called Prancer.  I applied two coats over Barry M Berry Ice Cream (and a top coat of course).




Can you tell I've discovered the flash on my phone camera?  It really brings out the colour properly.  At the moment my phone camera is a better quality than my actually camera (which is on eBay) but I'm hoping to invest in something more decent after Christmas.  Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always look forward to your lovely messages and comments and always try to reply! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...