Image Map

Advent Day 4 - Mistletoe

04 December 2013

I'm a little tipsy but check out my dedication.  I have been out for my first Christmas party, had a few glasses of wine and a lot more glasses of Southern Comfort and Lemonade (yum).  But I got home and did my nails so that I could keep up with my advent challenge!

Today's treat is a mink coloured base with a multitude of different colour glitters in all shapes and sizes.  It looks really lovely.

Now, apologies for the mess of my nails.  As I explained, I've had a bit to drink and I'm quite impressed at how neatly I managed to paint my nails base coat, two coats white, two coats Mistletoe and two coats top coat!  How good am I??






No comments:

Post a Comment

I always look forward to your lovely messages and comments and always try to reply! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...