Image Map

Advent Day 2

02 December 2013

Today's advent-y treat is a lovely bluey-grey topper with blue shards called Tinsel.


I wanted to try out how it looked over a couple of different colours so I went with Sally Hansen's Dorien Grey on most my fingers with an accent of Barry M White (this manicure looked lovely and simple anyway, so I must remember to try it just on it's own at some point).  I then added two layers of Tinsel then two layers of top coat to give it extra shine.




The blue shards were a lot easier to get out and they stick down well so hopefully they won't ping off or catch.  I quite like this topper.  I can't wait to see what I get tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always look forward to your lovely messages and comments and always try to reply! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...