Image Map

Children in Need 2014

15 November 2013

Hey guys, just a quick post to share with you my Children in Need nails.  I love Children in Need though I can never sit and watch the show all the way through, I prefer to watch it on Catch Up then fast forward all the boring bits!

Today my team in work raised £85 by wearing our pyjamas/onsies and Pudsey tattoos.  I planned to paint my colleagues nails but actually never got around to it.  But luckily, I did paint my nails last night but in a bit of a rush so please ignore the smeariness of them!





I realised that one of my first proper nail art attempts were Children in Need nails last year - so here are my attempts from last year to compare.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always look forward to your lovely messages and comments and always try to reply! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...