Image Map

Challenge Week 42: Inspired by a pattern

17 October 2013

I bought a beautiful navy and white paisley scarf from Forever 21.  It was super cheap and it's really long and fab.  So I decided to do my nails based on this scarf.

I used the Barry M white nail art pen for this but it wasn't great for the fine detail.  My nail art brushes are on their way out, again, and I need more so I can freehand better.  These took me forever and I didn't bother with the clean up because I wasn't going to do my right hand, but here they are:


Needless to say, I wasn't very happy with these and they were soon replaced with some of Nail Lacquer UK's new polishes!  I can't wait to show you guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always look forward to your lovely messages and comments and always try to reply! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...