Image Map

Challenge Week 30: Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice

22 July 2013

Alright... who was the idiot who came up with these challenge ideas?!  Oh... right, yeah me!  I'm sorry, I suck!  This was really hard but I've always wanted to try the sugar spun look, it's really eye catching and I love how it looks.

But it's so hard to do.  I found my varnish either drying up before I could even finish one nail or not getting tacky enough so it wouldn't go all stretchy.  Nonetheless, my attempt isn't too bad!  I might try again with more contrasting polishes.  I went with pinks to fit in with the "sweet" type theme and picked Barry M's Dragon Fruit for a base and Model's Own Pink Punch on top.

Here are a few photos





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always look forward to your lovely messages and comments and always try to reply! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...