Image Map

Lac Attack: Weasley Wizard Wheezes

25 February 2013

Oh yes, this place is the best place in the entire of Diagon Alley.  And I've been there!

Don't believe me?  Here's the proof...


The Weasley's are possibly the brightest coloured, loudest and friendliest Wizard family.  If I was in Harry Potter I'd be a Weasley.  Oh and they're all ginger!



This polish matches their characters (and hair colour) perfectly.  It took four coats to get full coverage.  The only niggle I had was that after two coats of top coat, it was still pretty sharp and I found myself catching it on a lot of things.  But other than that I have no complaints.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always look forward to your lovely messages and comments and always try to reply! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...