Image Map

A bit of advice

23 January 2013

Due to the amazingness of the interwebs, I've been able to share my pictures of my nail art with the press of one button using Instagram. It instantly goes to my personal facebook, twitter and tumblr pages.

I woke up this morning to find a message waiting for me on tumblr (I rarely use it as a personal account and I'm thinking mate I'll start using it for a naileymabob tumblr).

It was along advice so I thought I'd share the question and my reply here until I convert the tumblr and make it all naileymabob!

It's just patience and a lot of practice. The designs on my left hand always look a lot better than the one on my right!! But they're slowly getting better.

Q: How do you paint the nails on your not dominate hand? for example, i'm left handed and i always mess up the nails on that hand. suggestion?

A: It's just patience and a lot of practice. The designs on my left hand always look a lot better than the one on my right!! But they're slowly getting better.

My biggest tip is to use a sturdy, flat surface and rest your hand/arm against that and just take your time, doing a little bit at a time until its done! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always look forward to your lovely messages and comments and always try to reply! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...