Image Map

Challenge Week 1 - New Years Eve

06 January 2013

So the first week of the challenge was to create a nail art design worth of New Year's Eve.  I've created two designs for this.



I call these nails my disco ball nails.  I used Barry M black.  I covered my thumb completely with silver sequins, using a top coat setting them individually.  For my 2nd and ring finger, I used Model's Own Hed Kandi glitter over the top.  For the spare two fingers I used more silver sequins.


This is another glitter from Model's Own.  The name escapes me at the moment over a clear base coat.  I used 7 layers of glitter to get this much coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always look forward to your lovely messages and comments and always try to reply! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...