Image Map

BFF Friday: Summer Gradient

20 June 2014

My blog is just full of gradients at the moment, I love it!

After I posted my mass of gradients the other day, Saz (My Mint Nails) decided she wanted to steal one of my ideas.  Then we both decided it would be a good idea to turn it into our next BFF Friday manicure as we didn't have anything else planned.

I decided to keep the gradient almost the same, as it was my favourite out of all the ones I did last week.  But I decided to spice it up a little by using my new nail vinyls from She Sell Seashells on my ring finger.  I did the gradient over white so the zig zags would really stick out!

Here is my manicure:





Don't forget to check out what My Mint Nails came up with too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always look forward to your lovely messages and comments and always try to reply! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...