Image Map

Hairy Legs: Warhol

02 January 2014

I've belonged to the holby.tv forums for 8 years or so.  There's quite a few of us who chat regularly in a Nail related thread and this year, the lovely Lou organised a Nail Secret Santa.  The aim was to spend around £10 on nail related goodies and send them on to someone.

I was lucky enough to get a bottle of Hairy Legs nail polish.  I've seen her on quite a few blogs before but never managed to get my paws on anything.  I was sent a bottle of Warhol - medium pieces of multi-coloured glitter with a shimmery clear base.

I decided to apply this over a bright colour after loving the look from yesterday's mani.  I chose Guava from the Barry M Gelly Range and only needed one coat of Hairy Legs to create this look.





The polish applied really well and the glitter came out nice and thick and only needed a little bit of poking and prodding to get an even coverage.  It's very similar to the glitters I've been wearing recently and I love it, it's so bright and colourful!

Here is a link to Hairy Leg's facebook page.  When I'm off my spending ban, I may look into buying a few more of her polishes.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty- I love her glitter toppers, wanted to buy some yesterday but the etsy shop seems to be closed :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently the shop reopens next week! :D

      Delete

I always look forward to your lovely messages and comments and always try to reply! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...