Image Map

Model's Own: Velvet Goth in Absinthe

07 October 2013

A few weeks ago, me and Saz went to Westfield Stratford.  While we were there, we visited the Model's Own Bottle Shop!  It's fab!  Full of every colour.

One of the purchase I made was Velvet Goth in Absinthe.  This is a dark green absolutely crammed with glitter. It dries with a Matte finish.

It's easy to apply and dries quickly too.  My swatches only needed two coats with a matte top coat and look perfect.



I know I've been AWOL and a pretty bad blogger but I've had my reasons.  I was doing a series of night shoots, then I was busy in work and then I went on holiday but I'm back.  I'm going to extend my blogging to talk more about me and the things I love the most.

I've also just paid for a custom blog layout to give myself a brand new look for my first birthday celebrations.  I'll also be doing a giveaway to coincide.  So yey, I'll be more busy soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always look forward to your lovely messages and comments and always try to reply! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...