Image Map

SpaRitual: Hypnotic

01 August 2013

A couple of weeks ago I blogged about a company who had sent me some polishes to review.

SpaRitual "is committed to creating eco-friendly products and packaging perfectly crafted for the enlightened consumer. We use Vegan ingredients from around the world, including many specially sourced and selected plant essences that are wild crafted OR organic. The formulations are naturally coloured and free of synthetic dyes. SpaRitual is constantly monitoring sustainability issues and strives to be on the cutting edge of environmental awareness."

I'm so proud to be involved in the product.

The second polish I was sent is called "Hypnotic" from the 'Look Inside' collection.  It's an earthy, deep, dark brown/black and a perfect colour for nights out and autumn. 

The polish, just like the first, is easy to apply.  To get the opacity show in the pictures, I used three coats of polish then one layer of top coat.  The varnish dries quickly.  

The brush is great to use, thick and provides great coverage.  The handle is ergonomic and easier to hold, so you're less likely to drop the brush and make a mess.

I'm really impressed with these polishes and the prices on the website are good for what you're getting.  I can get a few days wear from these polishes without major chippage.

I wore these nails for an evening out so I spruced it up with a gold heart stud from the Born Pretty Store.



(Omg I just noticed the bad painting on the thumb!  That's my fault with laziness so please ignore/pretend it doesn't actually exist)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always look forward to your lovely messages and comments and always try to reply! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...