Image Map

Born Pretty Store: Yogurt #17

20 August 2013

I love Born Pretty Store.  It's so cheap and the products are so good that you always feel like you're getting good value.  For those who have never been there before, click here.  I feel it's worth waiting for the long delivery time for such good products.

But up until now, I've only used the site for brushes and studs.  Then Saz (My Mint Nails) mentioned she'd been trying some of their Yogurt polishes and during my last order, I picked some up.

I bought Yogurt #17.  The polish is yellow/cream in colour with gold and red glitter in it.  The polish applies good enough, the brush is nice and thick so you get good coverage too and the lid is really easy to handle.

However, the polish really stinks - it's like going back to the old day nail polish that used to stink out my bedroom and I'd have to open all my windows to get rid of the stink.  :(  Which is a shame.  BUT, I don't think it would stop me from buying more yogurt polishes, I'll just have to remember to use them with proper ventilation.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always look forward to your lovely messages and comments and always try to reply! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...