Image Map

SpaRitual: Flashback

06 July 2013

Guys, guys I'm so excited.  Late last week I received an e-mail asking me to try and review a couple of products from the SpaRitual range.  Now I had never heard of this company before so I did some research and I was very impressed with their ethics.

SpaRitual are "committed to creating eco-friendly products and packaging perfectly crafted for the enlightened customer."  Their website goes on to say that they use "vegan ingredients from around the world, including many specially sourced and selected plant essences that are wildcrafted OR organic."

Sounds brilliant, right?  What type of nail blogger would refuse products that sound this amazing.

So then I took a look at their nail range and I was even more impressed by their range of colours.  So of course I said yes straight away, then sat by my letterbox to await my goodies.

I was sent Flashback and Hypnotic.  This blogpost will review Flashback.

Flashback is a bright coloured coral/orange creme.  It is a perfect summer colour and is eye catching on finger nails or toes.  I wore it to work after doing the manicure and people were commenting on it all day.

So this manicure is base coat, two coats of colour and two coats of top coat like I normally do.





The polish was easy to apply and applied with an even coverage and was pretty opaque after two coats.  I think if I applied a third, I would get an even deeper colour.  I think, the next time I use the polish how ever, I'll only stick to one top coat as I found the polish chipped quite quickly.  But this is usually because of my top coat usage and not a reflection on the actual polish.

You can buy SpaRitual (in the UK) from nsinails.  I'll definitely be looking to invest in more colours from the range.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always look forward to your lovely messages and comments and always try to reply! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...